I did maybe a quarter of what I set out to do this weekend.
You know, I always start the weekend report saying I did this or that of what I sent out to do. I think I only did everything once (when I published Sorcerer Rising, I believe). But that’s okay. I set a high goal and I give it all I can to achieve it. I don’t meet it, but I get a lot done and I’m alright with that.
So, anyway, I finished the short story. It needs a lot of polish but is essentially done. I had to start over new and write a new beginning, which changed the theme and introduced a character I really enjoyed. The plan is to publish that sometime next week, once I figure out what cover I’m going with.
Other than that, not a lot of writing. Total word count was about 2,800.