Haven’t written much in a while besides starting this short story. In keeping with goal setting, this weekend will be dedicated to these activities.
- I’d like to finish this short story. Does’t have to be pretty but I want a beginning, middle, and end.
- I am also going to start on the revisions for the manuscript. I still haven’t received all the feedback I want, but I know there are some things I wanted to do even before Amelia read it. I want this done by the end of the month so I want the two major scenes I have in mind revised by Sunday.
- I am also going to work on the outline and flesh out some things about the second story.
- Lastly, somewhere along the way I want to play SWTOR. I started a Jedi Knight since a glitch has kept my Sith Inquisitor from progressing and that storyline has intruiged me a lot more than I thought it would. Also, lightsabers!
- I also want to read. I need to recharge the batteries. I have been focused on producing and need something on the intake. I need something to make me itch to create something.
When I set out to make this list I didn’t really know I was going to be this busy. Wow! But I’m a big believer in trying to do more than I think I can. And having a weekend where I got a lot done makes going back to work so much better.